The following restrictions for the City of Cheyenne Golf Courses will be in place from March 30th until June 1st, 2020 and may be extended or lifted depending on need.
- Annual passes and punch passes must be purchased online at airportgolfclub.com.
- Greens fees must be purchased electronically when making a tee time by calling the Airport Golf Shop at 638-3700 ext. 2 or Prairie View at 637-6420.
- Tee times can be made only by telephone. Online booking has been deactivated until further notice.
- Play will be limited to 100 players per day per course.
- Walking only. No carts allowed.
- All trash must be carried out.
- For safety reasons restrooms are closed. Please plan ahead. If this becomes a problem the courses may be closed entirely.
- Touching of the flagsticks is prohibited. Putting green cups have been raised to eliminate the ball dropping into the hole. Please respect this rule until further notice.
- Other touch points have been removed from the golf courses such as ball washers, tee markers, and trap rakes.
- Bringing alcohol from off the property is strictly prohibited.