Official Rules for 97 Days of Summer
KFBC 97 Days of Summer Contest
- Prize package consists of 15 weekly prize packages of $ 97.50 per week in KFBC’s “Kold KFBC Kash” plus tickets to local attractions. “ Kold KFBC Kash” is script which may only be redeemed at certain participating sponsors. Sponsors where”Kold KFBC Kash” can be redeemed are listed on the reverse side of the “Kold KFBC Kash” certificates. “Kold KFBC Kash” has no cash value.
- No substitutions for the prize package will be allowed.
- Must be 18 years of age to win. Should a person under 18 years of age be selected as a weekly winner that person will be disqualified and another winner will be drawn. This procedure will be used until a qualified winner is selected.
- There are four ways of entering the contest, on-air call in, KFBC’s facebook page, KFBCradio.com website, or by visiting participating sponsors.
- Persons may enter as many times as they wish, however in the interest of fairness limits have been placed on the number of times a person may enter each day. Those limits are as follows:
- On Air Call In registrations: One entry per person per day
- Sponsor registration boxes: One entry per person per visit. All paper entry forms must be filled out by hand. Mechanical or electronic duplications of entry forms will be disqualified.
- Face book: One entry per e-mail address per day.
- Web-site: One entry per e-mail address per day.
- Winner selection process for weekly winners will be as follows. During the period of the contest weekly winner will be drawn in a blind drawing from all weekly entrants, on air, web-site , Face book and sponsor location. deach Friday morning during the KFBC morning show.
- Decisions of the management of Montgomery Broadcasting L.L.C. are final.
- Employees of Montgomery Broadcasting L.L.C. and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.