Cheyenne Fire & Rescue responded to a structure fire in the 300 block of Bocage Drive at 4:36 p.m. Monday. Firefighters arrived to find a garage fully engulfed and the fire had spread to home that was attached to garage.
Sixteen firefighters responded to the fire. They remained on scene to check for extension and assist in the investigation. The estimated loss is nearly $200,000. Cheyenne Fire & Rescue reminds everyone working smoke alarms save lives.
The cause of the fire is accidental. No injuries were reported.