City of Cheyenne 1-2-2017
Mayor-Elect Marian Orr has announced her administrative appointees for the next two years, pending City Council approval during the First Regular City Council Meeting at 6 p.m., on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
The meeting will be held in the Cheyenne Civic Center, 510 W. 20th St. Doors will be open at 5:30 p.m. and the public is invited to attend.
During the evening’s festivities, Marian Orr will be sworn-in as the City’s first female mayor and newly elected and re-elected City Councilmembers will take their oath of office as well.
The appointees are:
- Sylvia Lee Hackl, City Attorney
- Randy K. Hays, Assistant City Treasurer (Board Of Public Utilities)
- Ronnald J. Jeffrey, Juvenile Court Judge
- Lois A. Huff, City Treasurer
- Carol Intlekofer, City Clerk/Assistant City Treasurer
- Brian N. Kozak, Chief of the Cheyenne Police Department
- James A. Martin, Chief of the Cheyenne Fire & Rescue Department
- Mark T. Moran, Senior Municipal Court Judge
- Vicki Nemecek, Director of Public Works
- Jason M. Sanchez, Interim Parks and Recreation Director
- Kimberly Skoutary, Municipal Judge
- Jim D. Voeller, City Engineer and Interim Planning Services Director
“I’m pleased to announce my appointees, and I am equally proud of this group of dedicated professionals who selflessly devote their lives to public service,” said Mayor-Elect Orr. “I believe our team will work well together and I expect big things from them in the years to come.”
If approved, the appointees will serve for 2017 and 2018.