City of Cheyenne Mayor Marian Orr has announced that previously scheduled meetings with City Council members will now be opened to the public beginning September 9th.
The bi-monthly meetings take place in room 310 of the Municipal Building (2101 O’Neil Ave.) from 12:00-1:00 p.m. The meetings will be live streamed on the City’s Facebook page for those unable to attend in person.
The meetings will provide an array of updates on different City functions with Mayor Orr, Councilmembers, and City staff in attendance. The updates will be concise to allow for questions on the subject matter while also providing time for any general questions during the last portion of each meeting. A complete schedule for Mondays with the Mayor can be found below.
- Sept 9th Construction projects and community recreation/events updates
- Sept 23rd Public safety and economic development updates
- Oct 14th Construction projects and city owned facilities updates
- Oct 28th Compliance and city attorneys update
- Nov 11th Office Closed – Holiday
- Nov 12th Construction projects and state legislation update
- Nov 25th STRAT OP update
- Dec 9th Capital Improvement Plan Update
- Dec 23rd No meeting